Green Mud for Skincare
Mud has been used in medicine and cosmetics for centuries, especially Freshwater Green Mud which is rich in all the necessary vitamins, amino acids and other valuable ingredients for body recovery and skin care. Freshwater Green Mud is formed over thousands of years, it is an ecologically pure and biologically active natural resource which allow the valuable nutrients to be deeply absorbed by the skin. Using Freshwater Green Mud applications and masks is a multi-beneficial process: your body uses the valuable minerals in the mud and also releases toxins. Freshwater Green Mud also has strong antibacterial and antioxidant effects. Freshwater Green Mud has no side effects.
Supplies the skin with oxygen, cleanses, deeply nourishes and moisturizes, helps regenerate skin cells and smooths out small wrinkles.
- Cleanse your face with Marence cleansing foam.
- Use a facial scrub if necessary and according to your skin type.
- Apply 1-3 mm thick Freshwater Green Mud mask to your entire face, avoiding the area around the eyes.
- Let the mask sit for 10-12 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off with cool water, apply micellar water and an appropriate Marence face cream.
trengthens damaged hair, reduces itchy scalps from seborrhoea, dandruff, and psoriasis symptoms, relieves headaches, tiredness and tension, and helps hair become shiny and healthy.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and towel dry.
- Apply Freshwater Green Mud mask to the scalp, gently massaging.
- Put a shower cap on and then cover your head with a towel, let the mask sit for around 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with warm water.
- Let your hair dry naturally or use a hair dryer in the coolest setting.
Recommended course of 10 times sessions, 2 times a week and 2-3 times a year. During the course hair may look paler, hair will regain its shininess after the course is finished.
Moisturizes the skin, helps restore the skin’s self-healing abilities, treats damaged nails, improves the condition of nails after fungal diseases and reduces the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Wash your hands, use Marence body scrub for a hand peel, if necessary.
- Warm the mud mask up to 38°C in warm water, Apply a 1-2 mm thick layer of mud on your hands and fingers.
- Cover hands in plastic and then wrap your hands in a towel, let it sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Wash your hands and apply Marence’s moisturizing hand cream.
Recommend course of 10-12 times, 1-2 times a week, or when necessary. If hand skin is very dry, itchy or cracked, apply mask every other day. Recommended before going to bed.
MASK FOR FEET
Helps to heal tired and swollen legs, helps to restore the skin after a fungal disease, and reduces the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Wash your legs and feet, use Marence body scrub for a foot peel, if neccesary.
- Warm the mud up to 38°C in warm water, apply a 1-2 mm thick layer of mud to your feet.
- Cover feet with plastic and warp in a towel, let it sit for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash legs with warm water and rinse with cool water, apply Marence body oil to your feet. Recommended 1-2 times a week or when necessary.
Recommend before going to sleep. You can warm up Freshwater Green Mud by placing it in the hot water bath.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND FRESHWATER GREEN MUD IF YOU HAVE
- Increased body temperature
- Hypertensive disease (high blood pressure), serious heart diseases
- Acute illnesses
- Chronic diseases in exacerbation stage or complications with an acute condition, purulent processes
- Blood diseases in at the acute or exacerbated stage
- Tuberculosis and other infectious diseases
- Paralysis of central genesis
- Oncological illnesses
- Unclear diagnosis for joint, skin or other diseases
Freshwater Green Mud extracts are also found in Marence skin care cosmetics. The type of extracts used in skin care cosmetics are recommended for daily use on skin, body and hair. Marence has a wide range of daily skin care products, including face creams, lifting creams for eyes, shampoos, hair masks, body oils, soaps and other effective and natural cosmetic products.
Leave a Reply