Green Mud for Health
Mud has been used in medicine and cosmetics for centuries. Freshwater Green Mud is formed in lakes and contains all the necessary vitamins and minerals for human body recovery and skin care. Freshwater Green Mud contains: vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, D, E and P; rutin; natural antioxidants; lipids; enzymes; humic acids; fulvic acids; and amino acids.
Freshwater Green Mud is an ecologically pure nature resource formed over thousands of years. Our Freshwater Green Mud has a very high proportion of organic and biologically active substances which allow the valuable components of the mud to be deeply absorbed by the skin. Using Freshwater Green Mud applications and masks is a multi-beneficial process: your body uses the valuable minerals in the mud and also releases toxins. Freshwater Green Mud also has strong antibacterial and antioxidant effects. Freshwater Green Mud has no side effects.
FRESHWATER GREEN MUD APPLICATIONS AND MASKS
- improves lymph and blood circulation, strengthens blood vessels, and improves oxygen exchange
- helps skin regenerate and heal, reduces cellulite
- restores the water-lipid barrier, improves skin structure, and normalizes secretion mechanism of sebaceous gland
- strengthens immunity, builds stress resistance, and has a calming effect
- helps relax tired legs, reduces pain, fatigue, and hydropsy, helps heal skin after fungal diseases
FRESHWATER GREEN MUD TREATMENT CAN ALSO BE USED IN
- healing of bruises, wounds, scars, burns or fractures
- treatment of chronic inflammation
- depression or chronic headaches and migraines
- particular gynaecological concerns or urological diseases
- skin diseases including atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, seborrhoea, acne or pigment stain
- fungal diseases
- treatment of peripheral circulatory disorders, or the prevention and treatment of early-stage venous diseases
- treatment of joint degenerative diseases, musculoskeletal or neuro muscular diseases
Research on the treatment of osteoarthritis patients show:
- a statistically significant reduction of pain recovery of mobility
- improvement of the body’s condition m
- aintaining remission of symptoms for at least 6 months.
Freshwater Green Mud can have different effects depending on the temperature of the mud. For example, warm mud applications improve blood circulation and metabolism, while cold mud applications narrow blood vessels and slows down metabolism. The optimal temperature for mud applications is 35-38°C which is achieved by warming the mud in hot water. Overheating the mud can reduce its effectiveness.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TREATMENT OF PSORIASIS SYMPTOMS
Use as a course of 10-12 sessions, every second or third day. Repeat the course when necessary.
- Apply the Freshwater Green Mud to the areas affected by psoriasis, cover with plastic and wrap in a towel.
- Let it sit for 1h-2hrs.
It is possible to apply the treatment to the particular spots most affected by psoriasis, for example elbows or knees. It is important that the mud does not dry because it contains valuable vitamins and minerals that can only be absorbed by your body when wet.
APPLICATIONS IN JOINT PAIN AND TRAUMA TREATMENT
Use as required.
- Apply the Freshwater Green Mud application on the traumatised joint once a day, cover with plastic and wrap in a towel.
- Let it sit for 20-30 minutes.
APPLICATIONS IN ARTHRITIS TREATMENT
Use as a course of 10-12 sessions, three times a week.
- Apply application on the arthritis affected joint, cover with plastic and wrap in a towel.
- Let it sit for 20-30 minutes.
FRESHWATER GREEN MUD BATH FOR LEGS
Freshwater Green Mud baths help prevent unpleasant odours and reduces sweatiness, relaxes tired and swollen feet, reduces skin cracks, and helps foot skin recover from fungal diseases.
- Wash legs, prepare 25-30°C warm water bath.
- Add 150gr of Freshwater Green Mud for every 5 litres of water in the bath.
- Soak legs in the bath for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse legs and apply Marence body oil.
FRESHWATER GREEN MUD BATH
Marence Freshwater Green Mud baths can be used for:
- general relaxation
- pain relief when dealing with stress
- the process of healing broken bones and the treatment of psoriasis symptoms
- strengthening immunity, detoxification
- healing swollen joints
- curing fungal diseases
A Freshwater Green Mud bath is recommended as a course of 10-12 sessions, every second or third day with courses repeated 2-3 times a year.
- Prepare 35°C hot water bath.
- Add 25gr of Freshwater Green Mud for every 10 litres of water in the bath.
- Stay in the bath for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse body in lukewarm water and apply Marence body oil.
After the bath it is recommended to rest for 15-30 minutes and avoid rapid temperature changes. Do not use more than one Freshwater Green Mud application at a time, for example, do not take a Freshwater Green Mud bath at the same time as a hair or facial Freshwater Green Mud application.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND FRESHWATER GREEN MUD IF YOU HAVE
- Increased body temperature
- Hypertensive disease (high blood pressure), serious heart diseases
- Acute illnesses
- Chronic diseases in exacerbation stage or complications with an acute condition, purulent processes
- Blood diseases in at the acute or exacerbated stage
- Tuberculosis and other infectious diseases
- Paralysis of central genesis Oncological illnesses
- Unclear diagnosis for joint, skin or other diseases
Freshwater Green Mud extracts are also found in Marence skin care cosmetics. The type of extracts used in skin care cosmetics are recommended for daily use on skin, body and hair. Marence has a wide range of daily skin care products, including face creams, lifting creams for eyes, shampoos, hair masks, body oils, soaps and other effective and natural cosmetic products.
Leave a Reply