A miracle of Latvian nature – freshwater green mud
Freshwater green mud is an extraordinary and powerful, biologically active substance that contains:
– a complete amino acid mix
– an abundance of the vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, D, E and PP
– natural antioxidants
– humic acids
– fulvic acids
– amino acids
– micro and macro elements
In short – all the necessities for your body’s strength and beauty, healing and well-being.
We at MARENCE have taken care that this natural power comes to your hands in a concentrated form, without losing a single gram of its valuable, living characteristics. The freshwater mud possesses special super-qualities – its PH levels are very similar to the PH levels of our skin. This means that the skin recognises the chemical compound of the mud and ‘allows’ it to affect its deepest layers. This guarantees MARENCE cosmetic’s intensely thorough and long-lasting effects, taking care of your skin’s health and beauty.
Where does the mud come from?
The star of Rāznas National Nature Park is, of course, the scenic Rāznas lake, although it is surrounded by many other small and lesser-known lakes. Among them is our lake – decorated by reeds and waterlilies, it keeps its natural and powerful gift in its seven meter depths – the freshwater green mud that we obtain and transform into our rejuvenating extracts. A specialized process guarantees maximum preservation of the bioactivity of the mud.
Mud for health and beauty
Freshwater mud has been used in medicine and beauty for centuries. It possesses distinct antibacterial qualities and antioxidant abilities, plus it has no side-effects. Today, we hold efficiency in high value, and there is almost nothing else that resembles that of the mud extract. Hence, the green mud extract is present in all of our products – for the face, body, and for hair care.
The high proportion of organic and biologically active substances allows the valuable components of the mud to sink deep into the skin, with stable effects. When using green mud in an application and as a mask, two processes are active: the body takes on the healing substances and simultaneously rids itself of toxins.
The effectiveness of the green mud is temperature-dependent. For example, warm mud improves blood circulation and metabolism, but cold mud can narrow blood vessels and slow the metabolism. The optimum temperature for mud application is 35 to 38 degrees Celsius, when warmed in a water bath. Excessive heating can reduce the mud’s effect.
● improves lymph and blood circulation, strengthens blood vessels, improves the movement of oxygen
● promotes skin regeneration and healing, reduces cellulite and subcutaneous fat
● restores the lipid – moisture barrier, improves skin structure, normalizes secretion of the sebaceous glands
● boosts immunity and stress resistance, bestows relaxing effects
● provides comfort for tired legs, relieves pain and swelling, helps prevent fungal infections
● bruises, wounds, scars, burns
● healing fractures, treating chronic inflammation
● reducing depression, headache, despondency
● certain gynaecological and urological diseases
● skin disorders – reducing eczema, psoriasis, seborrhoea, acne, hyperpigmentation
● fungal infections, peripheral vascular disorders, early stage prevention of venous disease
● degenerative joint disorders and musculoskeletal disorders
● significantly reducing pain
● restoring mobility
● improving general body condition with continued remission, for at least six months.
● High blood pressure, severe heart disease
● Acute illness or exacerbation of chronic disease
● Purulent drainage
● Acute exacerbation of a blood disorder
● Tuberculosis or similar conditions
● Oncological disorders
● Undiagnosed joint, skin or other diseases